So right now I'm at 244 1/2 lbs, I lost a half pound last week, but overall I went up. I was at 239 just a month ago. I don't think I'll make my goal of 200 by year's end. That's too bad, but it's not like I'll quit because of it. That would be stupid.
I've made some progress though.
I'm steady with 2plate squats (Two 45lbs plates on each side of a 45lbs bar) I want to be able to do 5 sets of 10 with no fault of form before increasing poundage even though I know I can do more weight. I also improved on a personal best with my Deadlift, succesfully doing 3plate for six reps this past Sunday. Again, I'm positive I can lift more, but form comes first, it's easy to deadlift incorrectly and seriously hurt your back.
My Shoulders are starting to show some definition on the front delt. my back looks better according to both my bro and sis, chest has gotten smaller and calves are looking better then ever.
Monday:
Rested
Tuesday (work with my trainer):
Today I focused on my shoulders and threw in some Ab work as well. The rest for the day is up to me as far as Diet which is the only thing I really need to fix to be able to progress with weight loss.
Wednesday
Rested, soreness on Shoulders and abs proof of effective workout
No comments:
Post a Comment