Birthday wasn't so bad, I'll ignore the fact that several people forgot. Again. Mainly because I don't really care for it (and because people are self centered.). Gave myself a four day weekend and busted my ass in the gym on Monday. I'm probably going to be sore until at least Thursday, but I'll be doing cardio on Wednesday.
An uncle got sentenced to about 21 months in the slammer with insta-deportation upon that being completed. He was involved in whatever it was by proxy more then anything else. But involvement is involvement. It sucks.
At least work has improved. My mood is better, and stress isn't as severe an issue. Hopefully it stays that way, but I do likely meet with my bosses about what's going on to see how if I'm even to maintain my job there or not. But I'm confident that I'll be sticking around. I'd much rather leave on my terms anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment